Life never stops at our company. As the market leading Microsoft Dynamics company of Hungary we are under constant development and expansion. We keep looking for knowledge-seeking and talented trainees for new projects in developer, consultant, sales representative and project administrator roles.
Why choosing XAPT?
Mentors will support your work as a trainee to help you find the most suitable activity for yourself within the company. Based on a quarterly training plan, they will aim to help you gain the most knowledge, as quickly as possible. Thanks to this system, you will be able to work on live projects as a trainee within a short period.
Conditions to apply:
- You have an active, full-time student status in the field of Economics or IT (ideally in your final year)
- You can work at least 20 hours per week for at least six months.
- You have intermediate language skills in English.
- You are looking for a long-term challenge.
- It is not a problem for you to work in Budapest (District 11).
- I started working at XAPT as a trainee nearly six months ago. I felt straight away that I was at the right place. Since the beginning, I’ve been getting all the support I needed from the people working here, and I have had chance to work on projects that are more and more diverse, always entailing new professional challenges. During this period, I have acquired a great deal of experiences and practical knowledge. The working environment is really inspiring, and I love coming to work.
- I like working at the company because I am given here the possibility to progress and gain hands-on experiences in excellent working conditions and a great environment. Both in my personal and team assignments, I have the possibilities to make use of the knowledge I gained at university. Everyone is really helpful, and it is a pleasure for me to come to work every morning.
- Besides that, I am making progress professionally; working hours are flexible. Therefore I can meet my responsibilities at the university as well. Colleagues are helpful, the atmosphere is great and even the coffee is delicious!
Share this page through the following channels!